Covid-19 is fast spreading. There are many precautions to be taken in order not to contract the virus.
The Face mask helps to limit the spread of airborne organisms or droplets from saliva or sneezing from an infected person to a non-infected person
The following are standard precautions to take before wearing your face mask and after removing it:
- Wash your hands with soap and running water before wearing your face mask.
- If you’re wearing the disposable face masks, the blue part should face outside while the white part should be the inner part. Ensure you pinch the iron on the top part of the mask in order to close any space between your face and the mask
- While wearing your face mask, ensure your nose and mouth are covered at every point in time.
- Do not reuse a disposable mask. If you have the washable mask, use it just once after which you wash it thoroughly and spread under the sun before reusing.
- When disposing of a disposable mask, do not touch the outer portion as it is the part exposed to a lot of germs.
- Ensure you dispose of a disposable mask thoroughly into a bin.
- Wash your hands with soap and running water after disposing of your mask or after removing your reusable mask.